Academy for Leadership of Baden-Württemberg „Führungsakademie Baden-Württemberg“ is offering an opportunity for scholarship to attend the management course in public administration for one or two participants from Central and Eastern European countries. It lasts 3 or 6 months.
The scholarship covers the main costs (including travelling) for a management training course in public administration which starts in autumn 2019 and comprises a block-phase of several months in Baden-Württemberg. The scholarship is especially designed for colleagues coming from Central- and/or East-European countries working in the context of the EUSDR.
- University degree (Master or equivalent)
- At least 3 years administrative experience
- German language skills (C1 of the European Framework of Reference)
- Leadership potential (demonstrated, for example, by official assessment or potential assessment of the supervisor)
- Declaration of consent of the sending authority or organization
- Motivation letter regarding the participation in the course
The deadline for submission is: 6th of May 2019 and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More infornation can be found at the website of the Leadership Academy.